- Klaus F. Zimmermann speaks in Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu and Guangzhou
- Azita Berar on ‘Automation, jobs and inequality’: GLO Policy Brief.
- Africa conference Call for Papers: Kigali June 2019
- Issue 2/2019 of the Journal of Population Economics out & 10 new Associate Editors.
- GLO Policy Director Azita Berar heads the GLO Policy Forum! Find out how to contribute!
- Robert Holzmann will head the Austrian National Central Bank.
- Marco Leonardi on the Italian labor market reforms and his new book.
- Pauline Osse on 20 years of WageIndicator.
- Nauro Campos, Jonathan Portes, Martin Kahanec and Klaus F. Zimmermann on the Brexit. UK view; continental view.
- Dorothea Schäfer on her role as new Editor-in-Chief of the Eurasian Economic Review.
- Yoo-Mi Chin on her Kuznets Prize article about the HIV/AIDS pandemic in Africa in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Alfredo Toro Hardy on the Latin American view of globalization.
The Global Labor Organization (GLO) is an international, independent, non-partisan and non-governmental organization that has no institutional position. It deals with the the challenges and benefits of globalization and international collaborations since March 2017. The GLO functions as an global network and virtual platform for researchers, policy makers, practitioners and the general public interested in scientific research and its policy and societal implications on global labor markets, demographic challenges and human resources. These topics are defined broadly to embrace the global diversity of markets, institutions, and policy challenges, covering advanced economies as well as transition and less developed countries. Read more about the Motivation, Goals and Spirit in our Mission.
- The GLO is a leading and global research and policy network on labor, demographics and human resources.
- The GLO is supported by individuals as well as organizations with a thematic interest and a strong ambition to contribute to an effective global network and to benefit from it.
- The GLO Network currently consists of over 1,400 individuals and 33 organizations covering over 120 countries.
Interested in joining the GLO network?