The global network and virual platform will provide data, research, evidence, best practice and on this basis concrete policy proposals and good information in context for the public at large. Furthermore, it may provide vast online services for communication, joint research projects and remote data processing.
At present the GLO
- announces events from its network and GLO events,
- publishes research and policy papers of the GLO network in its GLO Discussion Paper Series,
- initiate the publication of special issues of scientific journals,
- supports a new large scientific Handbook on “Labor, Human Resources and Population Economics”,
- supports career training and scientific publications with INBAM,
- in collaboration with PanelWhiz provides free access for the first 3 datasets each year to the PanelWhiz data extraction tool written in Stata for use with stata panel datasets,
- in collaboration with WageIndicator provides access to global data on wages, income and prices as well as on labour laws and collective agreements.
Appropriate events, instruments and products will continuously be developed and added.