- November 30, 2022 12:35 pm
- ASSA Job Market 2023: Junior researchers on the job market present their work online at the GLO Global Conference 2022November 28, 2022 1:00 am
- November 27, 2022 3:00 pm
- “Take-up of Social Benefits”. US Top Economist & GLO Fellow Robert Moffitt presents his review article chaired by Regina Riphahn.November 23, 2022 5:00 pm
- Academia Europaea AE-CEU-GLO Labor Symposium on December 2, 2022 as a part of the GLO Global Conference 2022.November 23, 2022 9:00 am
- CEU-GLO-CEPR Workshop on the Reconstruction of Ukraine on December 1, 2022 in Vienna as part of the GLO Global Conference 2022.November 17, 2022 5:00 am
- New Book: China, the Belt and Road Initiative, and the Century of Great Migration. Interview with author Michele Bruni.November 7, 2022 10:00 am
- Inequality and Public Policy in Asia. Session as part of the GLO Global Conference 2022 on December 3. Details.November 7, 2022 2:00 am
- 2023 Kuznets Prize Awarded to Garima Rastogi & Anisha Sharma for their research on abortions in India.October 17, 2022 9:00 am
- The Fifth IESR-GLO Conference (August 29-30, 2022) on Social Policy Under Global Challenges: Now – Program, Video & Event Pictures.September 11, 2022 4:00 pm
The Global Labor Organization (GLO) is an international, independent, non-partisan and non-governmental organization that has no institutional position. It deals with the challenges and benefits of globalization and international collaborations since March 2017. The GLO functions as an global network and virtual platform for researchers, policy makers, practitioners and the general public interested in scientific research and its policy and societal implications on global labor markets, demographic challenges and human resources. These topics are defined broadly to embrace the global diversity of markets, institutions, and policy challenges, covering advanced economies as well as transition and less developed countries. Read more about the Motivation, Goals and Spirit in our Mission.
- The GLO is a leading and global research and policy network on labor, demographics and human resources.
- The GLO is supported by individuals as well as organizations with a thematic interest and a strong ambition to contribute to an effective global network and to benefit from it.
- The GLO Network currently consists of about 2,000 individuals and 35 organizations covering over 131 countries.
Interested in joining the GLO network?
GLO – supporting the Journal of Population Economics (JoPE) — all articles
SSCI IMPACT FACTOR 4.700 (2021) from 2.813 (2020), 1.840 (2019) & 1.253 (2018)
SSCI 5-Year Impact Factor 4.190 (2021) from 3.318 (2020), 2.353 (2019) & 2.072 (2018)
SSCI Journal Citation Indicator (JCI) = 1.76 (2021). JoPE has 76% more citation impact than the average in its category.
Rank by JCI in 2021: 43/570, Q1 in Economics; 2/50, Q1 in Demography
CiteScore (Scopus): 6.5 (2021) from 3.9 (2020)
CiteScore Rank in 2021: 76/809, Q1 in Economics and Econometrics & 3/124, Q1 in Demography
SJR (Scimago Journal Rank): 1.73 (2021) from 1.89 (2020)
SJR 2021: 89/693 , Q1 in Economics and Econometrics & 3/112, Q1 in Demography
RePEc FACTOR: 18.079 (May 2021), Rank 85 of 3,798