- Working from home and mental health: Before and during the COVID-19 pandemic. A new GLO Discussion Paper by GLO Fellow Anam Bilgrami.June 7, 2023 9:00 am
- June 6, 2023 10:00 pm
- Hybrid Mode of Production, Transaction, and Economic Growth: Implication of Digitalization. A new GLO Discussion Paper by GLO Fellow Biswajit Mandal and colleagues.June 3, 2023 5:00 am
- A parsimonious model of optimal social distancing and vaccination during an outbreak. A new GLO Discussion Paper by GLO Fellows Luca Gori & Simone Marsiglio and colleagues.June 2, 2023 12:00 pm
- Call for contributions: 44th EBES Conference – Istanbul/Turkey July 6-8, 2023. Abstract deadline: June 14, 2023May 31, 2023 8:00 pm
- May 30, 2023 3:00 pm
- April 5, 2023 1:00 am
- December 5, 2022 10:00 pm
- November 27, 2022 3:00 pm
- CEU-GLO-CEPR Workshop on the Reconstruction of Ukraine on December 1, 2022 in Vienna as part of the GLO Global Conference 2022.November 17, 2022 5:00 am
The Global Labor Organization (GLO) is an international, independent, non-partisan and non-governmental organization that has no institutional position. It deals with the challenges and benefits of globalization and international collaborations since March 2017. The GLO functions as an global network and virtual platform for researchers, policy makers, practitioners and the general public interested in scientific research and its policy and societal implications on global labor markets, demographic challenges and human resources. These topics are defined broadly to embrace the global diversity of markets, institutions, and policy challenges, covering advanced economies as well as transition and less developed countries. Read more about the Motivation, Goals and Spirit in our Mission.
- The GLO is a leading and global research and policy network on labor, demographics and human resources.
- The GLO is supported by individuals as well as organizations with a thematic interest and a strong ambition to contribute to an effective global network and to benefit from it.
- The GLO Network currently consists of about 2,000 individuals and 35 organizations covering over 131 countries.
Interested in joining the GLO network?
More information how to join the GLO: LINK
Follow the GLO on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook !
GLO – supporting the Journal of Population Economics (JoPE) — all articles
SSCI IMPACT FACTOR 4.700 (2021) from 2.813 (2020), 1.840 (2019) & 1.253 (2018)
SSCI 5-Year Impact Factor 4.190 (2021) from 3.318 (2020), 2.353 (2019) & 2.072 (2018)
SSCI Journal Citation Indicator (JCI) = 1.76 (2021). JoPE has 76% more citation impact than the average in its category.
Rank by JCI in 2021: 43/570, Q1 in Economics; 2/50, Q1 in Demography
CiteScore (Scopus): 6.5 (2021) from 3.9 (2020)
CiteScore Rank in 2021: 76/809, Q1 in Economics and Econometrics & 3/124, Q1 in Demography
SJR (Scimago Journal Rank): 1.73 (2021) from 1.89 (2020)
SJR 2021: 89/693 , Q1 in Economics and Econometrics & 3/112, Q1 in Demography
RePEc FACTOR: 18.079 (May 2021), Rank 85 of 3,798