- March 29, 2020 10:00 am
- March 29, 2020 7:00 am
- GLO President speaks with the Brazilian ‘Valor Econômico’ on the Coronavirus and the Future of Work.March 28, 2020 2:00 pm
- March 28, 2020 9:00 am
- Gender Bias and Intergenerational Educational Mobility in China and India: A new GLO Discussion Paper.March 27, 2020 12:58 pm
- March 16, 2020 10:13 am
- Successful Kuznets Prize Ceremony with Nobel Prize Winner Jim Heckman at ASSA 2020 in San Diego. Impressions from the Reception.January 5, 2020 4:22 pm
- Second GLO-Renmin University Labor Economics Conference, Dec. 7-8, 2019 in Beijing: More Conference PicturesDecember 18, 2019 8:33 am
The Global Labor Organization (GLO) is an international, independent, non-partisan and non-governmental organization that has no institutional position. It deals with the the challenges and benefits of globalization and international collaborations since March 2017. The GLO functions as an global network and virtual platform for researchers, policy makers, practitioners and the general public interested in scientific research and its policy and societal implications on global labor markets, demographic challenges and human resources. These topics are defined broadly to embrace the global diversity of markets, institutions, and policy challenges, covering advanced economies as well as transition and less developed countries. Read more about the Motivation, Goals and Spirit in our Mission.
- The GLO is a leading and global research and policy network on labor, demographics and human resources.
- The GLO is supported by individuals as well as organizations with a thematic interest and a strong ambition to contribute to an effective global network and to benefit from it.
- The GLO Network currently consists of over 1,600 individuals and 35 organizations covering over 120 countries.