- Report: GLO Public Lecture on 51 years of Bangladesh’s Development Achievements delivered by Niaz Asadullah.May 20, 2022 3:00 am
- The Impact of Targeted Regulation of Abortion Providers Laws on Abortions and Births. A new GLO Discussion Paper by GLO Fellow Grace Arnold.May 19, 2022 3:00 pm
- Income and Differential Fertility: Evidence from Oil Price Shocks. A new GLO Discussion Paper by GLO Fellow Abebe Hailemariam.May 16, 2022 9:00 am
- Do Gender, Child, and Parent Characteristics Contribute to Intergenerational Subjective Well-being Mobility? A new GLO Discussion Paper by GLO Fellow Hai-Anh Dang & Kseniya Abanokova.May 15, 2022 4:00 pm
- The new industrial revolution: The optimal choice for flexible work companies. A new GLO Discussion paper by GLO Fellows Leonardo Becchetti & Francesco Salustri and Nazaria Solferino.May 14, 2022 8:00 am
- May 8, 2022 3:00 pm
- April 26, 2022 5:00 pm
- April 19, 2022 8:00 am
- Inequality and Public Policy in Asia. CALL FOR PAPERS FOR A SPECIAL ISSUE OF JURNAL EKONOMI MALAYSIA. Submission deadline June 30, 2022.April 7, 2022 10:00 am
- Economic preferences across generations and family clusters: A large-scale experiment in a developing country. Now forthcoming in the Journal of Political Economy. By Shyamal Chowdhury, Matthias Sutter & Klaus F. Zimmermann.March 29, 2022 2:00 pm
The Global Labor Organization (GLO) is an international, independent, non-partisan and non-governmental organization that has no institutional position. It deals with the challenges and benefits of globalization and international collaborations since March 2017. The GLO functions as an global network and virtual platform for researchers, policy makers, practitioners and the general public interested in scientific research and its policy and societal implications on global labor markets, demographic challenges and human resources. These topics are defined broadly to embrace the global diversity of markets, institutions, and policy challenges, covering advanced economies as well as transition and less developed countries. Read more about the Motivation, Goals and Spirit in our Mission.
- The GLO is a leading and global research and policy network on labor, demographics and human resources.
- The GLO is supported by individuals as well as organizations with a thematic interest and a strong ambition to contribute to an effective global network and to benefit from it.
- The GLO Network currently consists of over 1,800 individuals and 35 organizations covering over 120 countries.
Interested in joining the GLO network?
GLO – supporting the Journal of Population Economics (JoPE) — all articles
SSCI IMPACT FACTOR 2.813 (2020) from 1.840 (2019) & 1.253 (2018)
SSCI 5-Year Impact Factor 3.318 (2020) from 2.353 (2019) & 2.072 (2018)
SSCI Journal Citation Indicator (JCI) = 1.20 (2020). JoPE has 20% more citation impact than the average in its category.
Rank by JCI in 2020: 98/549, Q1 Economics; 10/49, Q1 in Demography
CiteScore (Scopus): 3.9 (2020)
SJR (Scimago Journal Rank): 1.89 (2020)