Leadership for the GLO is provided by its Management Board and the GLO Advisory Board as well as by the GLO Research and Policy Cluster Leads and Country Leads.
The GLO Management Board is responsible for the overall strategic and operational running of the GLO. It consists of:
- Klaus F. Zimmermann, GLO President. POP at UNU-MERIT and Maastricht University. klaus.f.zimmermann[at]gmail.com
- Matloob Piracha, GLO Director. University of Kent. piracha[at]glabor.org
- Azita Berar Awad, GLO Policy Director. azita.berar[at]graduateinstitute.ch; previously ILO/Geneva.
- David G. Blanchflower, GLO Research Director. Dartmouth College. david.blanchflower[at]dartmouth.edu
- Corrado Giulietti, GLO Research Director. University of Southampton. c.giulietti[at]soton.ac.uk
- Victoria Vernon, GLO Director Social Media. State University of New York. victoria.vernon[at]esc.edu
- Le Wang, GLO Director Young Scholars Program. University of Oklahoma.
The GLO Advisory Board advises the President of the GLO and the Management Board on its overall strategy to accomplish its vision and mission and the future development of the GLO. Members of the GLO Advisory Board are:
- Alessio J. G. Brown, POP at UNU-MERIT and Maastricht University
- Martin Kahanec, Central European University and CELSI
- Paulien Osse, Wage Indicator Foundation
- John P. de New, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, University of Melbourne
- Franz Peter Lang, Institut Supérieur de l’Économie (ISEC), Luxembourgh, and FOM
GLO Cluster Leads
The GLO Research and Policy Cluster Leads initiate and head the thematic areas of research, research collaboration, evidence-based policy advice and dissemination of the GLO global network and virtual platform. See list of themes and cluster leaders.
GLO Country Leads
The GLO Country Lead is appointed for countries with GLO Activities or a large GLO Network. The GLO Country Lead is the national representative of the GLO, initiates GLO Activities in the respective country and acts as the national anchor and contact person for the GLO Network. See list of GLO Country Leads (geographical clusters).
China: Shuaizhang Feng, GLO Country Lead China, IESR, Jinan University, No. 601 West Huangpu Avenue Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China
Germany: Klaus F. Zimmermann, GLO Country Lead Germany, Leimkugelstr. 6, 45141 Essen, Germany
Thailand: Ruttiya Bhula-or, GLO Country Lead Thailand, Collaborating Centre for Labour Research at Chulalongkorn University (CU-COLLAR), Thailand
UK: Matloob Piracha, GLO Country Lead UK, School of Economics, University of Kent, Kennedy Building, Park Wood Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7FS, UK
GLO Relations & Operations
Relations and Operations:
GLO Discussion Papers
Managing Editor: Magdalena Ulceluse, University of Groningen