- Recent Appointments:
- GLO Policy Director Azita Berar Awad: MORE INFORMATION
- GLO Country Lead Serbia: Mirjana Radovic-Markovic: MORE INFORMATION
- Danny Blanchflower, Professor, Dartmouth College, prominent social media influencer. Additional Research Director at GLO: MORE INFORMATION
- Further NEWS
The Global Labor Organization (GLO) is an international, independent, non-partisan and non-governmental organization that has no institutional position. It deals with the the challenges and benefits of globalization and international collaborations since March 2017. The GLO functions as an global network and virtual platform for researchers, policy makers, practitioners and the general public interested in scientific research and its policy and societal implications on global labor markets, demographic challenges and human resources. These topics are defined broadly to embrace the global diversity of markets, institutions, and policy challenges, covering advanced economies as well as transition and less developed countries. Read more about the Motivation, Goals and Spirit in our Mission.
- The GLO is a leading and global research and policy network on labor, demographics and human resources.
- The GLO is supported by individuals as well as organizations with a thematic interest and a strong ambition to contribute to an effective global network and to benefit from it.
- The GLO Network currently consists of about 1,200 individuals and 33 organizations covering over 105 countries.
Interested in joining the GLO network?