Third IESR-GLO Joint Conference. The Institute for Economic and Social Research (IESR) at Jinan University and the Global Labor Organization (GLO) are jointly organizing a virtual conference on economic issues related to the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. We provide a platform for economists to exchange ideas on improving responses to Covid-19 through a series of presentations of high-quality academic papers.
- We are pleased to announce that the conference will feature keynote addresses by Daron Acemoglu (MIT) and Charles Manski (Northwestern University).
- The conference will be held from June 5 (Friday) to June 7 (Sunday) through Zoom Webinar. Examine the full program with all speakers and detailed time schedule under
- We charge no fees. Those active in the program have received a direct code for participating. Those who wish to attend can do by registering through:
- Institute for Economic and Social Research (IESR), Jinan University, https://iesr.jnu.edu.cn/Home/main.htm
- Global Labor Organization (GLO), https://glabor.org/
- The conference website is https://iesr.jnu.edu.cn/IESR_GLO/main.htm.
- The conference is supported by the Journal of Population Economics. The Journal welcomes submissions dealing with the demographic aspects of the coronavirus crisis.